Saturday, September 09, 2006

Peaches





We took a little drive this morning to Brigham City to look for peaches. We stopped at Smith and Edwards and bought some crazy items we didn't need, but it was fun to slowly walk around and not be in a hurry. Then on to Brigham City via Willard. About 1 mile from Smith and Edwards there was this huge fruit stand with lots of peaches. We slammed on our brakes, and bought a bushel. We felt happy that we did not have to drive all the way to Brigham City. We came home, and then the work started. Here are some pictures of our labors!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh man, I have a craving for a big bowl of freshly sliced peaches!

Jess said...

Why didn't you come up? I was working at Macey's in Logan, and you could've come to say hi!

Susan said...

Those peaches will taste yummy all winter.

Anonymous said...

Grandma Bell would be proud, Pat!
Uncle PHil

nalani said...

Ok, I'm seriously sooooo bitter right now! I love bottled peaches and have no clue how to do them. The way I see it is that you have two options Aunt Pat.....either you give me some of those peaches or you help me do some!!!!----PLEASE!!! Also---I have grapes if you want them.

Anonymous said...

Nalani: I'd love to help you do peaches. They are so-o-o easy. Our favorite is to have them on French toast.

Tracie said...

Those peaches look so good!!!! I love fresh peaches