Thursday, September 27, 2007

In Answer to Shandy's Tag


MY HUSBAND

What is his name? Carl Rulon Clark

How long have you been together? Married 39 years

How old is he? 63


Who eats more? I think he does.


Who said I love you first? Carl did (I think--geez, that was forever ago!)

Who is taller? Carl by about 8 inches.

Who sings better? Carl would say I do, but his voice is much better than he thinks it is!

Who is smarter? We are both smart, but in different ways

Whose temper is worse? Temper--what's temper? More the silent treatment on my part.

Who does the laundry? I do most of it--especially since last time Carl did the laundry we now have pretty pink underwear!! As for who puts the laundry away, I do.

Who does the dishes? Usually me, I actually enjoy doing dishes--I tell Carl if he will cook I'll do dishes. We both like it that way.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do (and that doesn't mean we are old!)

Who pays the bills? I do. I really must teach Carl how to pay bills on-line.

Who mows the lawn? Carl mows, I trim, although I love to mow.

Who cooks dinner? Usually whoever gets home first, but Carl enjoys cooking the most .

Who drives when you are together? Carl, unless we are just going for a drive, then I do so Carl can "rubber neck."

Who is more stubborn? I am, unless you are talking paint colors--Carl usually wins.

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Well, since I'm never wrong...

Whose parents do you see the most? When our parents were alive, we saw Carl's the most because they lived closest.

Who kissed who first? Carl kissed me. We were in the back seat of a car at a drive-in movie--"Song of the South," a Disney movie.

Who asked who out? Kind of like Shandy, we were friends for a long time before we really dated. Of course, Carl knew things might be getting serious when he asked to borrow my 1961 Impala (I had a car, he didn't) to take out another girl and I got angry and said "No!"

Who proposed? Carl (no comments, Nalani).

Who is more sensitive? Me

Who has more friends? Our friends are mostly family, and there are several couples we have gotten together with for years, but Carl has more friends at work.

Who has more siblings? Me-5 brothers, 2 sisters.

Who wears the pants in the family? I think we are truly a team, so I couldn't say.

I am tagging: Barbara, Sharon, Karen, and Jana.

5 comments:

Curtis and Shandy said...

I think we should get a picture of you and Carl under the piano. It could be your this years Christmas card. Hot dang!!!!

Anonymous said...

I asked for that one, Shandy. Does anyone have a grand piano?

Karen said...

OK, Barb and I don't have blogs so how do we play?

nalani said...

I will find a grand piano and arrange for a photographer (cody or darren) to take that picture if you'll put it on your Christmas card!!! Ohhhhh, I LOVE that story!

Anonymous said...

Karen and Barb. Just copy the quiz, then paste it into a word document. Delete my answers and insert yours. You can then email it to all of us!!