Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Babies and Spring

Babies have been the dominant theme for the past couple of weeks--great way to welcome spring, I'd say! I finally wandered outside this afternoon and discovered the pussy willow tree is budding out. I'm still struggling with focusing our new camera, but you get the idea!

Most of my Cameron photos are just about the same as Carrie's, but I really loved this picture of Aunt Fern and Daddy Sam. Fern is such a wonderful aunt to Carrie's boys, and I loved hanging out with her while we waited for this little guy to enter our world!

I think Shandy isn't the only one getting baby hungry...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Grandma and Grandpa Clark, to the new addition to the clan. I can hardly wait for ours! And in keeping with the tradition this year, it's a boy. Janet and Thom are thrilled. So many new cousins this year...and, or course. the handsomest family around. Keep the pictures coming.

Karen

Thomas said...

That sure is a cute new grandbaby. Lucky ducks, so close by.

Susan said...

That is a cute picture of Fern, Sam and Cameron.

Carrie said...

I love that picture of Fern, Sam, and Cameron! I need to get all your pictures from your camera...

Delene said...

Congratulations! Grandbabies are so exciting! I've enjoyed mine. Ours were girls, though! But I wanted girls to even out the numbers. Sometimes grandparents get what they want!