Monday, July 28, 2008

Where Did July Go #2

Another party at Curtis and Shandy's. Darren and Susan were down for a family reunion with the Bartholomews, so we created a mini Clark reunion...

Curtis and his drink of choice

Grandpa has borrowed Kevin's ukelele while Darren is asking, "why can't I straighten out my arm?!"
Vegging out on the patio watching the kids play--now this is living!


Dex the happy driver
Oh, and we are now the proud owners of a Nintendo Wii, and we are loving it.
I think Carl has the drums figured out; Sam's doing the vocal; Carrie is figuring out the guitar--her specialty.


2 comments:

Delene said...

July did slip by fast. We had fun, too! Glad you did. Playing with family is the best.

Tracie said...

July passing is the saddest thing ever....it means that school is about to start up again. :( I made my blog private so if you want to send me your email address, I will add it to the list of addresses that can see my blog!!