Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Painting has Begun


The first coat of paint went on the walls in the office tonight. Tomorrow, we should be able to get the 2nd coat on. Then we just have the one wall that will look like granite to do plus the moulding at the ceiling and around the windows. I painted all the walls and got just a bit of paint on my hands. Pat painted around two outlets and had quite a bit of paint on herself. That is why I do the painting. I think she does it on purpose. What do you think?

1 comment:

Carrie said...

If she does do it on purpose, it's a BRILLIANT plan! I'm going to start bleaching the dark clothes, using salt instead of sugar when I cook (ha, like I ever cook), and I'm going to let Parker sit in his dirty diaper all day. Maybe then I won't have to do laundry, cook (I keep laughing), or change diapers!