Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Double Party Boy





Carl wasn't satisfied with one party--he wanted two! So, Saturday, 4/22, we had some friends from Verizon over, and on Sunday it was family. On Saturday we had a "make-your-own-Calzone" session. Everyone was amazed that you could actually make your own dough! They asked if I had bought the dough or "got it out of a can!" I guess it's easier to impress people than I (Pat) thought! On Sunday Jed and Sam were the chefs--Jed asked that I take a photo of his best side, so I think I did! It was great to hear Cody's infectious laugh again--I'm telling you when he and Curtis get together, it's a riot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Jed, I didn't really do much. Lotsa fun and great cake!

Barb Simon said...

Wow, Jed. Didn't know you were so gifted!

Aunt Barb