Saturday, April 08, 2006

Let Us All Press On...





The painting project has moved into the living room and hall. Paint color was a major decision. I (Pat)was a bit nervous that the paint color (barley)was too dark, then I decided, no, it's great. Was feeling just fine about it then my Visiting Teacher, who is big into Fung Shui, looked at the paint sample and said "hmmm, pretty dark," and I was all nervous again. However, I've learned to trust Carl's taste in paint color, and he was right again. It looks wonderful. Can't wait for you all to see the difference. Also, in the middle of the job, Morris came to pick up the rest of his belongings, so we took his photo, too. In case you hadn't heard, his current plan is to go to Bible College in Redding, California, to become a pastor.

4 comments:

nalani said...

Bible college? Would he like me to send him my scripture mastery cards from seminary to help him out?

Anonymous said...

Paint looks real nice Clark, real nice.

Anonymous said...

Don't bother Nalani..
Uncle Phil

Darren Clark said...

So, anything new?