Friday, May 05, 2006

Darren Inspired Us



So,for dinner tonight we had grilled vegetables along with hot dogs. Here are a couple of pictures of the affair. We BBQ'd the following:
Portabella Mushrooms, Tomatillos, Asparagus, Yams, Red Peppers and Green Peppers. We also had Zucchini, Summer Squash, Tomatoes, Onions and Hot Dogs. We finished off the meal with Grilled Pineapple. It was all yummy.

I took the day off work to drive Carrie around to the Dr. and other places she needed to go because her back hurt and she could not drive.

7 comments:

Darren Clark said...

Oh, poor Carrie. The veggies look good.

Carrie said...

Yeah, that's right, "poor Carrie". I would rather be walking around Louisiana than laying around with a hurt back. Dad was very nice to take me to my doctor appointments AND make dinner for us! What great parents I have!

Darren Clark said...

whatebs

Carrie said...

You should quit trying to be a trendsetter with your made up words and stick to photography! Hoot!

Anonymous said...

All right, you two, that's enough! If I have to stop this car...

Anonymous said...

Was that what it was like growing up?

Anonymous said...

Or...as I used to say to Brent, Kris, Janet and Sara..."Don't make me smack you!". That's when they turned and laughed!

Uncle Phil