Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mothers Day "n Stuff




Today is Mothers Day. Here is what Pat is doing as I am cooking dinner! I also fixed her Breakfast consisting of Cream of Wheat Cereal, eggs with onions and tomatoes topped with cheese, slice of ham, toast with strawberry jam (thanks Carrie), and home canned grape juice. She thought I rocked! Pat rocks too!!!

For Dinner we are having chicken on the grill, baked potatoes, peas and Angel Food Cake (topped with crushed pineapple, pudding and Cool Whip). Sam is bringing the other items for dinner.

Here are a couple of other pictures. The tomatoes are planted and another picture of some yellow flowers in the yard.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Mothers Day mom! Ha, I'm the first to say it...Darren, Mike, and Curtis are slackers!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the best family in the whole world! (Even though Dad could have photographed me when I looked a little more serene and happy!). As I talked with each of you last night and today, I was touched again by how very fortunate we are to feel so close to one another. Thank you for making my being a mother, grandmother, and wife the biggest blessing of my life. To quote a very famous niece: "I love you mass!!"

Susan said...

Pat, I think you look pretty serene and happy asleep. That's when I feel serene and happy. Happy Mother's Day!

Indiana Clark's said...

Update your blog slackers!!!

Curtis and Shandy said...

Carl, update your blog-We aren't the only ones that get busy on ocassions. J/K