Sunday, June 11, 2006

Thanksgiving Point, Etc






After a hard day of work on Saturday (Carl at a job fair and Pat cleaning the house while Carl was at work) we decided we needed some fun. So we went to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. We had never been there and it was quite nice. I (Carl) liked with waterfalls. I liked how it made my stomach feel as I leaned over the bridge and looked at all water cascading over the rocks. NOT!! Warning!! You kids WILL NOT lean over any edges or try to push each other off cliffs while we are in Yellowstone for our Reunion!

We then went to Provo and had dinner with Curtis and Shandy. We had a nice evening and afternoon.

Here are some pictures of Thanksgiving Point Gardens.

3 comments:

Susan said...

It depends on how those kids are acting. Just kidding! I don't want anyone to turn me in for child abuse.

Anonymous said...

Where are the Thanksgiving Point Gardens?
Uncle Phil

Carl and Pat said...

They are between Salt Lake and Provo...you'd never know they were there as you drive along the freeway.