Saturday, July 01, 2006

"Oh What A Feeling"





Just as we were getting ready to leave for the camping trip, I heard from the Toyota Dealership that the car had arrived. So Saturday, after arriving home from camping, we went to the Toyota Store and came home with our new Prius.

As you will note, the chosen color is Silver. (Thanks to all who gave their advise).

It has some pretty cool features. I will have to have Jon and Kristi show me how everything works. I can even use my cell phone's Bluetooth to talk hands free while driving.

I have to take it back on Wednesday, and they will Tint the windows... Pimpin!!

All this and great gas mileage!!

8 comments:

nalani said...

Aunt Pat you're so hip!!!! I can't wait to see it and drive----you are going to let me take it for a spin right?

Anonymous said...

Excuse me!

Anonymous said...

It's a nice little ride. I got to drive it a couple of times last night and it runs so smooth!

Tracie said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait for my turn to ride it it too!

Delene said...

I still think you should have gone for the Barcelona Red! It would have made a better statement!

Indiana Clark's said...

Nice ride! Reminds me of the Toyota Corolla we used to have, except this one doesn't have a dent in the side where a cow head butted it.

Carl and Pat said...

...or dead worms in the back!

Jon said...

Sweet ride!