Saturday, February 03, 2007

A Night at Rumors Coffee House




Pat and I had a night out on the town on Saturday. My co-worker at Verizon Wirless sings. But he is very quiet about it. He said he wanted to be known as an HR Professional, not that guy in HR who sings. Anyway, he got a "gig" at the Rumors Coffee House in Sugar House. So, Pat and I and another couple from work went to see him. We had a great time. By the way, just so you know, Pat had a hot chocolate and I had a smoothie. The picture of the guy at the keyboard is Kimo Pokini, my co-worker.

5 comments:

Curtis and Shandy said...

When my grandpa went to Hawaii, he got those cute drinks with the umbrellas, he was on his third one when he asked what was in it. They said rum...he said oh get those out of here I don't drink alcohol. I am sure by than they were real good.

nalani said...

You guys are so hip!!

Thomas said...

Totally hip, any updates on that kitchen?

Indiana Clark's said...

Update your blog losers! How does it feel!

Kathy Mahealani said...

Hi! I was browsing "Kimo Pokini" because a schoolmate of mine had found a website of his music. Kimo played the 'cello in orchestra with us, and I remember him as an always nice but kinda quiet kid. This is a roundabout way, but if you still work together, I would be so grateful if you would let him know that Kathy Kauka (violinist, class of '85) says "Aloha", and I think his music is wonderful...thanks!