Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Pat's Birthday


OK, so after being cussed by Mike & Kim for not updating our Blog, here it is. We celebrated Pat's Birthday on Sunday 2/11/07. We had Chinese Haystacks and Cheese Cake for dinner. Curtis & Shandy & Dexter, Sam & Carrie and Carson & Parker, Nalani & Jed were in attendance. Fun!

Tonight for Valentines Day, we cooked pork chops, potatoes and stuffing for dinner. We ate by dimmed lights and candles. We gave each other candy and I also got a movie "Baptists at our BBQ". So, we will watch a nice romatic movie later tonight.

Next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I will be going to Dallas, Texas for some training. Never been there and will be all alone, so let's hope my VZ Navigation works. (I get GPS on my cell phone - its called VZ Navigation).

That's our exciting life. Top that!!

6 comments:

Amelia said...

Aunt Pat you did meet William already. We came to your office and you let us come up and look out the windows way up high there! Happy Birfday. Did Nalani make you a wonderful Barbie cake!???

Anonymous said...

Yes, Amelia, but when I met him, I had no clue this was little more than a friend... I'm sure Nalani would have made me a Barbie cake, but I requested cheesecake. Good to hear from you!

Indiana Clark's said...

Dad quit bragging about your navigation cell phone already! Some of us don't need navigation, we use the spirit to help us find our way. Michael

Carl and Pat said...

Yea Right Mike. The question is, do you get to the right destination. Dad

nalani said...

Dallas is so fun!! There are some way fun places to go and good place to go and eat. I suggest you make it to the stockyards and then billy bobs---it's a restaurant/bar that always has live country music. The JFK museum downtown if very cool too.

Sam said...

We missed you guys. We were driving around yesterday and I kept thinking you should be with us running around.