Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday-Let The Good Times Roll

Ahhh...we taught our last class (for this time around) of our Marriage and Family class today. Since reading the Sunday paper is part of our life (we're among the older, you know), I (Pat) thought I'd post a typical Carl Sunday photo! Tonight was the monthly cousins dinner at Curtis and Shandy's--always good times and good food. We tell Dexter he is turning into a Junior Cody with his cool plaid shirt, and Grandpa was right there with his, too. Shandy and Curtis had a potato bar with choices galore. After dinner Carson and Parker discovered Cody's motorcycle helmets, and being the good sport he is, Cody let the boys enjoy them. Those boys love Cody!







4 comments:

Carrie said...

That was a fun day! I'm glad you got a picture with the boys in the motorcycle helmets. Very cute!!

Cody Oram said...

Well, you know i've got to start those boys young with the motorcycles!!! I think Fern and Russ would back me up on this one too!!

Anonymous said...

absolutley! i am eyeing a new bmw for me....

Ingrid said...

Hi!
Just a greeting from Estonia!

Ingrid