Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Another Terrific Christmas






Starting the day at the Sweets watching everyone opening their gifts; eating a scrumptious breakfast of Carrie's German pancakes; coming home and opening our gifts; then preparing dinner for the masses, including the tradition of making French crepes--it was wild and so very enjoyable!! the only thing that would have been better is if Darren/Susan and family, and Mike/Kim and family could have been here! This is my first Christmas without my mom, so these photos of our Christmas stockings have special meaning. She made stockings like this for our entire family, and I have always loved them.I had to post this photo of Jed because--well just because he gives us such a bad time about our blogs and hates it when we take his photo (I think he secretly loves it to tell the truth)...

7 comments:

Curtis and Shandy said...

Pat did you get Jed's permission to use his picture, I think he has a copyright on himself.

Anonymous said...

I felt the same way about the red stockings made by Grandma Bell...we pull ours out each year and they're a part of the Bell family Christmas traditions. Our group has also grown this year with a new son-in-law.
Uncle Phil

Sarah said...

Pat, that picture of you in the red-striped apron made me think of Mrs. Claus!! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I don't secretly love to be in picture's. I Don't hate it eather but the thing is, there is a fat guy always standing in front of me!

Thomas said...

Hey, I was just thinking the same thing about those Christmas stockings. Good job for getting them on the blog.

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a fat guy standing in front of you!!! Only a very good-looking, good-natured one!

Indiana Clark's said...

Let me get this straight...Jed makes fun of our blogs, but he will stick giant blow up santas and other things in his yard that scream...look at me! I Just had to make a stab at those blow up things!