Sunday, December 03, 2006

Let Christmas Begin





Wanted to get this post updated, so am putting in photos of today. We'll go back and share some incredible Indiana photos later. Carl started the 2006 candy making season with a batch of his famous nougat. We've decorated most of the upstairs and will move to the porch next. It's so cold, the outside light hanging may be given a rest this year. Notice our "fireplace." The fire even crackles and soft Christmas piano music is playing. No ashes to remove, no logs to carry in. We love this time of year!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh man! I can't believe you started making Christmas candy without me!!

Delene said...

Christmas is just around the corner. I haven't decorated yet. My tree is just now beginning to thaw. The snow was pretty heavy.

Indiana Clark's said...

Gee, I wonder where you got the idea of the fireplace in the T.V.

Susan said...

A sony fireplace. What an idea!

Carl and Pat said...

You're right, Indiana Clarks, we have to give you credit for that one!!!

Anonymous said...

ship some of the nougat up to washington state (trade you carl for some of my cranberry orange nut bread!)

uncle phil