Thursday, December 14, 2006

Friends are great!




Most of you know our friends, Debbie and Paul. Debbie works with Dad at Verizon, having moved down here a couple of years ago. Paul is a meat cutter, and so last night they had us over for some of the best steaks we had ever tasted. They are such wonderful friends and we have loved having them live close. Dad made a cake that he found in Sunset magazine, December issue, and the cake looks just like the cover photo! It is an angel food cake frosted with whipped cream, then covered with crushed candy canes--it was scrumptious

3 comments:

Carrie said...

You guys have more talent in your domestic earlobe than I have in my whole body! That cake looks so fun!

Susan said...

When I saw that cake before even reading the words underneath, I thought how beautiful it was.

Indiana Clark's said...

I want some cake...and the recipe! Love, Kim :)