Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Looking Back




When we were in Indiana for Thanksgiving, we took some incredible photos at the Lake House, and since life is fairly slow and boring right now (our idea of a night out tonight was to go to Target and find a new curling iron and hair blower!), I decided to post some of those pictures. The photo of Kim was her having her eyebrows plucked and shaped by a little lady in a mall kiosk who uses thread to yank out the hairs! It was something I'd (Pat) never even heard of, but it was amazingly fast!!

3 comments:

Indiana Clark's said...

What the heck! I forgot you took that picture of me! -Kim

Delene said...

These pictures look rather refreshing since we've had so much cold!

Mary Ann said...

I have heard of "threading". It is suppose to be not as painful as waxing but more effective.....is that true?