Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Years Weekend - Fun

Here are some pictures of our CRAZY Mew Years Weekend. We loved having everyone here. The kids all got a bath. All the sparkling cider we could drink if only Pat makes it to Midnight.
Wanna hear a funny story? I think it is funny because I have been there before, but now I can just laugh. I was watching out the window as Darren and Susan pulled out of the driveway to head home. Before the car was even out of the driveway onto the street, Darren had stopped the car TWICE. I could tell things were a little tense, but after the 2nd stop, the kids got a lecture with finger pointing and everything. I couldn't help but smile! (How was the rest of the trip home? Did that one lecture last the whole trip?)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Pat! I made it 'til 9 pm. I thought the rule was that High Priests had to be in bed by 9...

Uncle Phil

Delene said...

Sounds like fun! I didn't make it until midnight myself...maybe 10:30! I can't believe my grandchildren would need to be scolded!