Monday, May 14, 2007

It's Great To Be A Mom!

Mother's Day is always a treat for me--having such a creative husband and fun kids makes it the best! Just being able to talk to each one is my favorite part of the day.

Carl has decided that I need to get funky--now aren't those earrings "me!" Just kidding...these were a WalMart $3.00 bargain and will be great at Halloween. The real gift of jewelry is on order.

Breakfast was sliced fruit topped with yogurt, breakfast quesadillas, juice, and Dillatante Chocolate-covered cherries, strawberries, and blueberries!
This beautiful basket of flowers was delivered on Saturday from those great Indiana Clarks!
Carrie and I shared Mother's Day, and I'm here to tell you, our husbands know how to cook (well, and kiss, also)! Note the steak and potatoes--they were to die for!
Now the dilemma is how to compete with all this for Father's Day!


7 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

it looks delicious- it would just be to weird if i said the kisses look good too- so i won't! i am so grateful that you and carrie are in sams life (mine too!) I am glad you had such a nice day- and you got to eat off of real plates- not paper!!! :-> hehehhe

nalani said...

I actually think those earrings from Walmart are cute---send them my way!!! Happy Mother's Day---a little late!

Richard and Sharon said...

That meal has nothing over the one I had at Sharrie's (yes that would be the restaurant Richie was never going to eat at again)in Yakima while on a mercy errand to pick up Big Daddy and his broken down big BMW motorcycle. Okay--well your meal was a whole lot better than mine!

Anonymous said...

Nalani: The first words out of my mouth after receiving those was, "Nalani would love these!!" If you come see us, I may part with them!

Anonymous said...

Oops--bad grammar--the first out of my mouth WERE....

Indiana Clark's said...

I actually have those earrings! Happy Mother's Day :)Kim